Translate

domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

BUILDING A CLOCK

We've officially wrapped up our main time telling lessons for a while, and we've simply been doing review. I may leave instructions in the kids journals for them, or I may print out a silly worksheet for them to tend to, or we play a fun time telling game. Either way, they've retained a good deal of what they know. Which means I can now find them reliable when I ask them to check the time for me, which happens quite often. Mainly because our new stove has no clock upon it. Not so cool when you must stand there and mix something for 2-3 minutes. I wanted to put that on my clock, which I tried to do with a few Crayola washables.
I've been looking for different ways to work the hours with children, and this is the idea that I most liked. I think it is a fun and easy way for children to learn the hours in English. This would be the end result.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario